Talk about starting the year on a high note. We’re just over 3 weeks into January and Bea Miller’s already off to a red-hot start:
- MTV has chosen her for their 2015 “Artist To Watch” campaign, a much-coveted bi-weekly spotlight for emerging artists across all of their screens. Last year’s “Artist To Watch” group included Sam Smith, Charli XCX, Jake Miller, 5 Seconds of Summer, Echosmith and more.
Read the announcement on USA Today here.
- Billboard named Bea one of their “10 Artists To Watch in 2015”
- Bea is the feature artist for RDIO’s “Artist of the Watch” campaign in January. Previous “Artists to Watch” include BANKS, London Grammar and A Great Big World
- Slacker Radio put her on their “Artist To Watch in 2015” list
- Music Choice featured Bea’s “Young Blood” video as part of their “Most Anticipated Artists of 2015”
Bea wrapped 2014 with two songs–“Young Blood” and “Fire n Gold”–on the Billboard Digital Singles Chart. Both tracks appear on her EP, Young Blood. College News named the title track the No. 1 Most Underrated Song of 2014.
Next up is a video shoot for new single “Fire n Gold,” to be followed by the May release of her yet-to-be-titled full-length debut album.
Over the course of the past several months, Bea has released her major label debut EP, toured arenas with Demi Lovato, shared the stage with Pitbull and Bleachers, and was spotlighted as one of Vevo’s “DSCVR” artists, a program that previously featured the likes of Hozier, Tove Lo and 5 Seconds Of Summer. No wonder Cosmopolitan recently named her one of the “12 Super Successful Teens Who Will Inspire You to Get Your Sh*t Together in 2015.”
The New Jersey native has been promoting Young Blood (Hollywood Records/SYCO Music), a four-track EP recorded with producers Busbee (P!nk, Kelly Clarkson), Jarrad Rogers (Icona Pop, Demi Lovato) and Mike Del Rio (Kylie Minogue). Full of soaring choruses and sharp-edged pop/rock songs, Young Blood hit #2 on the iTunes Pop Chart. The first single and title track has more than 4.3 million streams on Spotify, 3.2 million views on YouTube.
# # #
For more information on Bea Miller, visit: