Becoming Beyoncé (October 27, 2015) by J. Randy Taraborrelli is everything you’d want it to be and much more. It’s a deep-dive look at this amazingly talented superstar. This book- the first ever in-depth biography of Beyoncé published documents all of the “firsts” in Beyoncé’s life, the people who have long been forgotten who had a personal and emotional investment in seeing her “become” the star she is. You’ll meet the women who discovered her at a talent show when she was just eight years old as well as the family who managed her from the very beginning. Her first writer, first producer, her first voice teacher and the man who taught her to dance. The first girls she sang with before Destiny’s Child… all of the unsung heroes of her life … none who have ever talked about her before… then, of course, you ‘ll learn about her entire early career as well as the extreme sacrifices her parents made along the way.
The real story behind Becoming Beyoncé will also reveal:
- Beyoncé’s 1st boyfriend of 10 years and what happened to him.
- How many boyfriends she really had.
- Why Jay Z & Beyoncé’s story is indeed a love story through and through – one that has never really been told.
- How did Rhianna come between Beyoncé and Jay Z?
- Beyoncé’s relationship with her father before and after she fired him and why she fired him.
- Why she really created Sasha Fierce.
- What really happened in the elevator between Jay Z and Beyoncé’s sister Solange?
- Plus much more…
J. Randy Taraborrelli is known for capturing and penning the untold stories of icons such as the Hiltons, Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe, Diana Ross and the Kennedys. A respected journalist, he is a recognizable entertainment personality as well as an in-demand guest on many national shows. He is the bestselling author of 17 books, 13 of which have made the New York Times bestsellers list.